Thursday 17 May 2018

Self-promotion and Branding

Self Promotion

- Keeping consistently active across social media platforms, promoting new products, new briefs and providing insight into process to engage the viewer more

- Joining up with other likeminded creatives under an umbrella name in order to gain more traction and recognition for work being done, as well as working with and supporting other creatives

- Creating small pieces of work (zines, stickers etc) that could be left in public places for free, providing an alternative way of promoting my own work whilst not confining it all to social media

- Website building is in progress, with the only real thing left to do being linking the domain up to the actual website and updating with some new work


Branding

- Using the handle 'leahroseillustration' across all of my social media platforms, email and website keeps everything consistent and easy to find across different platforms

- Appearing under the name 'Leah Rose' as oppossed to 'Leah Haywod'. This is personal preference and I am happy to leave out my surname out of any professional related ventures

- In terms of 'profile pictures' for Instagram, possible Facebook pages etc, I use the self portraits completed for 603 or selected pieces of work that fit well in that kind of format. This allows me to keep visually updating the initial look of my profiles, showcasing my best pieces of work first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment