Wednesday 16 May 2018

Print Stuff - Preparation

In terms of creating goods to sell at Print Fairs, I have some minor experience (and a minor amount of stock leftover) from a Print Fair I participated in at Level 4. When considering my own practice, I am content creating imagery that is applied to product, or that could take on a life of its own and become a product in its own sense. I've toyed with the idead of creating t-shirts/tote bags and think this is an avenue I will pursue.

Existing Stock:
- Divination Postcard Packs 
- Screenprinted Hotdog Book (1 colour) 
- A4 Digital Prints (3 different designs)
- Mixtape Zine 

Stock to be produced:
- Two different screenprints (traditionally printed matter should be included)
- Tote bags 
- Another zine? 

With us sharing a stall between 5 of us, I dont want to create an excessive amount of things to take, as table space wouldn't allow for it and there needs to be consideration on everybody having a fair amount of space to display their work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment