Sunday 15 May 2016

Illustrated Self - Written Diagram


 
I made two written diagrams so I could try and see where things began too overlap.

I find stuff like this so difficult, I have a fairly negative perception of myself and so struggle to find positives in my personality or my practice.
I also struggled to see where my personality and my practice overlapped. This year I've noticed a massive gap between the work I produce for uni and the work I produce for myself and this became more evident to me when I started trying to do this written diagram. I feel like I make a lot of work for myself that connects to my interests, experiences and personality and yet the work I'm producing for uni is usually stuff that I don't enjoy working on and that I feel I'm doing just so that other people will like it?

I'm going to try and push myself with this poster and let myself come through a little bit, I think I'll just move onto roughs for now and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment