Sunday 15 May 2016

Illustrated Self - Written Diagram Number 2


I made another little diagram that was bit more simple but that helped me see how things linked up. I think one of the big things for me is that right now being outside and spending time in nature or with animals is really helping me. It's doing my mental and physical health a hell of a lot of good and that in turn is inspiring my work, and helping me become a better practitioner by giving me a bit of time away from my desk so I can focus when I come back to working on something.

After making this it was a lot easier to see how different aspects of my life and personality linked up and how they in turn linked up with my practice. I think I'm going to sketch a few bits and pieces out and try and create something a bit more 'me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment