Monday 16 May 2016

Illustrated Self - Final Poster


What I like: 
. The colours work well together, I was a bit skeptical about using blue and yellow but it worked out a lot nicer than I thought it would 
. Layed out well, things are spaced out pretty good, doesn't look too cluttered but doesn't look empty either
. Definitley more my kind of thing. This is one of the few pieces of work that I've produced this year that I'm happy with, I'd like to push myself further with this 
. Managed to represent myself without having to draw a picture of myself

What I don't like: 
. Some of the paint isn't applied great
. Didn't rub my pencil marks out before I started painting so some of them are still visible, especially under the yellow paint 
. If I did this again, I'd probably expand it? Or make some of the little icons a little bigger maybe

Overall I'm pretty happy with this, it's a good piece to end the year on. I think it reflects me well as an individual and an illustrator and has allowed me to work in a style that I enjoy working in, I hope this is something I can bring forward with me into second year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment