Friday 10 March 2017

Rachel Denti

Rachel Denti is an Illustrator and Graphic Designer I have recently discovered. I found some work of hers that she created for z in that focused on how the world looks to a person that suffers from anxiety, 'where everyday elements become constant reminders of bitter insecurities'. Although not my usual preferred style of work, I really love the simple shape and line based illustrations and the use of halftones to add depth and texture. I also really like the incorporation of text into her images. This is something that i occasionally like using in my work. I know that maybe you should be able to communicate a message using purely image, I do feel that incorporating text can further push that message and enhance what you are trying to communicate, especially with things that may be a little more abstract.



No comments:

Post a Comment