Tuesday 28 March 2017

A Response!


I've finally had an email back from the wonderful Tallulah Fontaine! I'm really excited about having the opportunity to ask her a few questions and find out more about her and her practice, the only thing is, now I have to think of some interesting questions to send over! I want to try and respond to her today so that she doesn't forget about me and so that I don't come across as unorganised/uninterested

Possible Questions:

- What inspires you?

- Are there certain themes or ideas that you enjoying working around and how do you combine this into your practice? 

- I struggle with figuring out where my work 'lives' within illustration (publishing, editorial, etc) did you ever have this struggle, and if so, how did you overcome it? 

- What do you most enjoy working on? 

- You have a fairly consistent way of making images, is this something that has come naturally, or a style that has grown and developed over your career?

- Any tips for a young illustrator on the edge of trying to figure out the real world?

- You've previously collaborated with Stay Home Club, how do you find working with other people? Is it something you enjoy or do you prefer working independently? 



Slightly more interesting questions (to spice things up a bit)

- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be? 

- Whats your favourite thing to do when you're not working on arty things? 

- Cats or dogs?

- Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why?

- What song never fails to cheer you up? 



I'm really excited to hear back from her, I feel like I've asked pretty good questions and ones that will help me out with my own practice when she replies. Fingers crossed she gets back to me again! 





No comments:

Post a Comment