Friday 24 March 2017

Making More Contact

It's only been a few days since I emailed Manjit Thapp with hope to ask her a few questions, but as of yet I haven't heard anything back from her. I'm slightly stressed that I haven't managed to interview anyone yet and that the deadline for PPP isn't too far away so I'm just going to send a few more emails round to some more people and hope that at least one of them gets back to me.

Today I emailed Tallulah Fontaine, an illustrator that I've been a fan of for a couple of years now, her work is super pretty and has some of the nicest colour schemes. She also uses quite interesting composition in some of her work and I'm particularly a fan of the work she did for Purity Ring (look how magic these posters are).


Here's a copy of the email I sent to Tallulah, hopefully I'll here back from her at some point, it'd be really lovely to talk to her and get a little insight into the process behind her work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment