Sunday 13 November 2016

I Made A Zine!

Over the past few weeks I've been thinking about the idea that sometimes we never get a chance to tell people somethings because of loss of connection/relationship/friendship. I sometimes wondered what I'd say to people if I got the chance to meet them again or if we had a chance to talk and started thinking about making a little zine about it. About a week ago I was reading an article in Oh Comely about letters wrote to past boyfriends, bringing to light all the things that the writer had left unsaid. I think seeing something that I was thinking about in a published magazine gave me the confidence to run with my own ideas and create a little zine called 'Unspoken', based around the idea of things that are left unsaid.

It's pretty simple really, and the copies of it are only photocopied but it was really good to be able to recognise something that I was thinking/feeling, create something out of that an publish it for the world to see, it the whole process was very relaxing and i think I'd definitely be up for making more things like this again!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment