Saturday 16 April 2016

Alice Ferrow

Alice Ferrow is another Illustrator I've found while trawling through pinterest and I'm so glad I found her! Her images are so beautiful and delicate, the colours work really great with the simplicity of her images and everything about her work is beautiful. I especially love the colours she uses, really soft pastel tones that fit with the delicate topics of her illustrations.



- Those colour schemes! I always struggle trying to figure out what colours go together but the colours that Alice uses are really lovely and fit together perfectly with the imagery

- Love how colourful and simple these illustrations are

- All are really well executed but still have a hand-rendered quality to them

- I really love the composition of the image with the moths and the light, this is done really well and the colour works with this, quite simple, does not distract from whats going on in the image

No comments:

Post a Comment