Monday 7 March 2016

Dan-ah Kim


I found these illustrations by Dan-ah Kim on pinterest and quickly stuck it on my 'Aesthetic' and 'Content' boards. I love everything about these, they're so beautiful and delicate, with fine lines and warm pastel tones. I really love anything plant based swell and I love how these plants looked aesthetically and how they were the only part of the image that used much colour. I also like the way the girls have been drawn, very simply with solid black hair, tis really compliments that more developed images of the plants. I'm so awful at trying to explain academically why I like something or why it inspires me, but hey, I like it and I find it inspiring so I guess that'll do. 

I think i want to spend a little more of my time creating work around things that interest me, such as plants, it's just hard to find the time to fit it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment