Thursday 15 December 2016

Opportunity with Ladyfuzz

Earlier this week I was contacted my a girl named Ashleigh who is part of Ladyfuzz, a collaborative collective of creatives who create zines and other wonderful things showcasing alternative talent and life style. Ashleigh got me involved with Illustration Showdown last year so I was really excited when she contacted me asking if I wanted to contribute my work to the upcoming issue of Ladyfuzz. I was given free-reign with the work I created except the fact that it had to be linked to female fronted bands/musicians. This was completely fine for me as I'd recently started listening to a band called Waxahatchee that really fit in with this mini brief, it also gave me a chance to resist an old Kate Nash song that I adore and draw some things up for that. Here are the three illustrations that I sent off and hopefully I'll be able to add a follow up post to this blog post once the new edition of Ladyfuzz is on sale!




No comments:

Post a Comment